Saturday, November 27, 2004

Welcome!

I've moved the reports to blogger.com because it looks nicer and it's easier to manage. I'm going to put the last few on and change their dates to the days the relevant issues came out, so this will not be the first post in the list.

If you can bookmark this page it will make it easier to check for new reports. I can't promise it'll be every week, and I have to read the textbook and do the homework for the Linguistics & Pedagogy (teaching to children) correspondence course I'm taking by next Friday. I also have a conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, and of course the Nintendo DS is finally released here on Friday, so not much chance of getting the next post up before next weekend.

But on weeks where I haven't got many classes I'll try to get something up. I won't always have access to a scanner, so the pictures will vary in quality (the I Would Die For You adverts look great because they were scanned).

Let me know what you think by adding comments to the relevant reports. You can do this by clicking on the number of comments, which is listed next to my username at the end of each post. (Those who know my address can e-mail me. I'd rather not put the address on here as I don't want any spam. I don't really expect anyone else to visit, but if you do, let me know how you found this page.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home