Saturday, September 17, 2005

PSP Katamari preview

Click on the prince to see a full-size translated scan of Famitsu's preview of the game.

"Like Father, Like Son" refers, of course, to the PS2 and PSP versions.

The game's title is Boku no watashi no Katmari Damashii. Both boku no and watashi no mean my, but the former is used exclusively by boys, and the latter can be used by both sexes in some situations but informally is mostly used by girls.

This style of saying both together is similar to the form "his/her" in English, and is often used in schools. So the English translation is simply My Katamari Damacy, but you might like to be aware of the subtle nuance in the Japanese which makes it perhaps slightly cuter or childlike (in a good way).

2 Comments:

At 2:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

すげー!ウィイレが出て、もうpspのソフトはこれさえあればいいやと思っていたけど、塊魂がでるのね♪
絶対に買おーっと!!

 
At 12:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, night/day and seasons system XD
If I (ever) get a PSP, this might be something I would get.

(though right now, my DS is making me broke)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home